Primitive Camping not for you? Here are some options, but they are limited.
To reserve the cabins or lodges, DOWNLOAD THE CONTRACT and you will need to fill out the reservation form, send a check, and credit card information to be on file for demages, and a copy of the driver licenses for the adult chaperone(s). They are first come first serve and they need to be paid in full to reverve them. There must be an adult 18 to be a chaperone and have to be responsible for the reservation.
Cabins will be available to rent by April 5th. The cost to rent the cabins or lodges include Friday 2pm - Sunday until 12:00 noon.
If you would like to rent a lodge or cabin(s) or group camping, please download the contract and fill it out and send it in as soon as possible. These are on a first come first serve basis - meaning - the first contracts with payments that we receive will rent the cabin. If you want to know if the cabin has been rented or check status - email us.
Large Group Camping spaces with Pavilion- (includes pavilion and
fire ring) - Cost $275 each (NOW - - ONLY 4 AVAILABLE)
This is a great group camping option for the festival. Each Group camping area includes its own pavilion, large fire ring, and tables. These are great for groups and you can put 10-15 tents around the group area. The group areas are park and carry - meaning you can NOT drive your car into the space, most are only 50 yards from a parking area. These group camping areas are in the woods with some having grass and some do not. You will need to download this contract for these areas - you can not reserve these online.
CABINS (ONLY 16 AVAILABLE)- Cost $175 each
There are a total of sixteen rustic, wooden cabins,12 cabins that sleep 12 and 4 cabins that sleep 13. A cot and mattress are provided for each person. They have lights in them and a power outlet, no heat, AC or bathrooms. Cabins are fitted with windows, shutters and screens for an old-timey thermostat: Open the windows and you have air conditioning, close them and you have heat! Outhouses, washstands and a bathhouse with flushing toilets and showers, are located nearby. Bathrooms for the cabins are latrines a short distance from each cabin (20sec walk) and a full bath house with flushing toilets, hot showers about 3 min walk from the cabins. To Rent - download this contract.
FOX DEN CABIN - $375 - NOT AVAILABLE - ALREADY RENTED
The Fox Den cabin is popular spot for parents or Youth Leaders. It contains three bedrooms, with two beds each. It also contains a fireplace, a bathroom with a sink, a flushing toilet, and shower. Its central location, as well as its complete exclusion from any camp activities other than lodging, make it a great spot for group leaders to keep an eye on the happenings at camp, and to retreat from the busyness of camp activities if they need an opportunity to do so! To Rent - download this contract.
The Clinic - Cost $425 - NOT AVAILABLE - ALREADY RENTED
The Clinic contains four bedrooms, and sleeps eight adults. It is equipped with a refrigerator, lockable cabinets and two bathrooms with showers..
It has a full bathroom (shower but no bath tub), and a half bath - has AC and Heat,Fridge.
To Rent - download this contract.
Willow Lodge - Cost $600 - NOT AVAILABLE - ALREADY RENTED
Highroad's smallest lodge sleeps up to 20 people. Its three bedrooms accommodate four to eight people each. Willow contains two bathrooms with showers. It also includes a kitchen with all of the amenities, a TV with a DVD player, a couch, a table, chairs, central heating, and air conditioning. Its snug quarters and shared kitchen encourage groups that stay there to act as a unit. To Rent - download this contract.
Poplar Lodge - Cost $350 - NOT AVAILABLE - ALREADY RENTED
Poplar Lodge, located in the middle of Main Camp, is a two level facility great for holding activities. Poplar contains chairs, tables, and two fireplaces. Its fireplaces have saved many rainy camping trips from S'moreless disaster! This lodge is large open space with no beds, mattresses or mats. Bring you air mattresses!
To Rent - download this contract.
A camping space is NOT a ticket to Awakening Fest. Each person camping MUST ALSO purchase a ticket to attend Awakening Fest.
NO REFUNDS ON CABIN OR LODGE RENTALS. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..
* No open flames or ground fires other than in the designated fire ring areas
* Propane grills ONLY, they must have lids and contain the fire up and off the ground
* Charcoal grills are not allowed!
* You may bring your own food, coolers and various camping equipment
* No pets allowed
* No fireworks or other flammable items
• Curfew – From 1:00am until 7:00am, campers must be at their camp sites and quiet (no music or loud voices)
• No alcohol, drugs, smoking, weapons (we will define) or other illegal activity.
• No generators allowed to be running after Curfew in the tent camping area. (They are allowed in the RV camping area.)
• People under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult who is at least 25 years old.
• You may park your car in the parking area or in the camping site, but it must fit within the site. Also, there will not be any moving it back and forth except initially when the camp site is being set up. No cars will be allowed to enter or exit the camping area after 11:00pm either night.
• Check in as early at 2pm on Friday, Sept. 20th.
• You must vacate the camping area by 12:00p (noon) on Sunday, September 22nd.
• Be mindful to use the portapots only (vs. the public areas – woods, camping area, etc.)
• We are not responsible for your personal items. Be careful to take any valuables with you if you leave the camping area.
We reserve the right to remove anyone from the camping area who is not cooperating with our requests to be quiet and/or respectful of others.
* There is limited lighting in the camping area. It’s suggested that you bring flashlights and portable lamps.
Please remember that fires are not allowed at your site except through propane grills.
* When not at your campsite, plan on locking all valuables in your vehicle. Awakening Fest and its representatives are not responsible for any theft or damage to your property.
* There is no extra charge for parking.
“My daughter came with me to awakening fest 2010 for both days. The second day was very exciting for me because during the end of the key speaker i heard and saw her bow her head and pray the sinners prayer. She is out buying cd's of some of the artist that came. Thank you! „
- Gary -